Public interest disclosures
We are committed to upholding the principles of the Public Interest Disclosure Act 2010 (PDF, 463KB) and giving appropriate consideration to the interests of people who report wrongdoing affecting the department and protecting these people from reprisal.
If you make a public interest disclosure to us you will be protected from reprisal, exposure of your identity and civil, criminal or administrative liability for making the disclosure.
You can make a public interest disclosure by:
- emailing email@example.com
- completing the online form
- writing to Director, Ethical Standards, at GPO Box 1412, Brisbane 4001
- calling 132 380 between 8 am and 5 pm EST Monday to Friday
- speaking to our staff at any Transport and Main Roads office or service centre.
You can also contact make a public interest disclosure to an independent complaint agency (e.g. the Queensland Ombudsman, Anti-Discrimination Commission, Crime and Misconduct Commission).
Our public interest disclosure policy is now available, and a public interest disclosure procedure is being finalised and shall be posted here when available.