Why join us
Imagine being challenged daily, given clear paths for professional training and career development and having the ability to transfer to some of the most beautiful regions in the Australia.
You will be working for:
- an organisation that connects the state of Queensland through integrated transport systems
- a department that contributes consistently to the well-being of the larger community
- an employer that highly values your talent, skills and knowledge and encourages you to excel in your chosen field.
Transport and Main Roads adopts a variety of approaches when developing its people, at department and division level, by using:
- induction programs
- training and development opportunities
- management and leadership programs specifically tailored to different levels of staff
- paid tertiary study (subject to approval).
We can offer you other benefits such as:
- flexible 36.25-hour working week
- work/life balance including flexible work arrangements
- generous leave provisions, including:
- 4 weeks annual leave
- annual leave loading
- 2 weeks sick leave per year
- long-service leave after seven years
- personal leave
- maternity and paternity leave
- generous superannuation (employer contribution of up to 12.75%)
- salary sacrificing arrangements.