Multi Access Graphics System
MAGS is used to create, preview or plot standard plot files for Department of Transport and Main Roads Queensland design systems:
- VPath (Vehicle swept path)
- COGO (COORDINATE GEOMETRY)
During the preview option, measuring, zoom and windowing operations may be performed. The plotting option allows the user to rescale, change pen sizes and the mode for text. It also permits the transfer of a standard plot file to the following formats:
- DXF (Data exchange format - AutoCAD)
- DOGS parametric (Design office graphics system).
This version includes minor enhancements to the program and support for Windows XP.
MAGS is free for users of COGO or VPath, but you will still need a licence key to unlock the software. To obtain a licence, contact:
- Unzip the download file ''MAGSV504.zip'' to a folder on you hard drive (for example: C:\Program Loads\MAGS V504).
- If you have a previous version of MAGS for Windows, go to 'Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs' and remove it.
- Install as Administrator or with Administrator privileges.
- Run setup.exe to install MAGS V5.04
- A program group will be created for All Users - Start\Programs\MAGS
- Logout as Administrator and login as one of the users of that computer.
- Run MAGS from the start menu. You will then have to contact Design Systems for a KEY2 by supplying the KEY1 that is generated. For contact details refer to the licence requirements section on this page.
(1 MB may take approximately 5 mins on a 28.8K modem)
Download MAGS V5.04
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later
- Windows XP Pro
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT 4 (Service Pack 6a or later)