Adult Proof of Age Card (18+ card)
The 18+ card has been replaced by the Adult Proof of Age Card. If you currently hold an 18+ card, it remains valid.
The Adult Proof of Age Card (18+ card):
- provides proof of age for Queenslanders aged 18 years or older
- is ideal for people who don’t hold a driver licence or passport
- does not include your address on the card.
Applying for an Adult Proof of Age Card
Visit the card availability page for a list of locations issuing the card.
To apply for an Adult Proof of Age Card, you must:
If you are younger than 18 years of age when you apply for the card:
- your application will be processed and your card will be sent to the licence issuing centre where you applied for your card
- you will be contacted when your card is available, but you will not be able to collect your card until you turn 18 years of age.
If you are 18 years or over when you lodge your application your card will be sent to your mailing address within 14 days.