Skip links and keyboard navigation

Replacing a licence

If your existing licence has been lost, stolen, destroyed or defaced you need to get a replacement licence by:

You must also apply for a replacement licence if a Magistrates Court has granted you a special hardship order.

Can I replace my licence if I am interstate or overseas?

If you are temporarily interstate or overseas you may be able to replace your licence with the driver licence replacement kit. Find out how to replace your licence if you are interstate or overseas

If you are no longer a resident of Queensland you need to contact the driver licensing authority in the state, territory, or country where you now reside to obtain a driver licence.

Last updated
27 December 2013