Advantages of using a driver trainer
Professional driver trainers play an important role in ensuring you are a safe motorist — the initial skills you acquire will shape your driving habits for the rest of your life.
Driver trainers understand the importance you place on gaining your licence.
The benefits of using a professional driver trainer include:
- A properly trained teacher realises that you are an individual.
- The trainer has the ability to develop a teaching plan to suit your needs.
- Dual-controlled vehicles are used to provide driver training and these are checked every 12 months by government inspectors to ensure they are properly maintained.
- Lessons may be taken before or after work and in some cases on weekends.
- Rates are competitive and lessons run for a prescribed length of time.
Licensed drivers wanting to update their driving skills may also seek the assistance of a driver trainer who can tailor a course to suit their needs.
Engaging a professional driver trainer ensures that you are trained by a qualified and accredited person with the ability to impart knowledge in a manner you can understand, who can monitor and assess your progress.
Your driver trainer can explain and teach:
- the road rules
- vehicle pre-drive safety check
- vehicle operation
- hazard recognition
- decision making concepts
- driver attitude
- practical on road driving in a variety of different situations.