The Bruce Highway (Tinana interchange) project involves:
- constructing a northbound off-ramp to provide a left-hand diverge and provide a new overpass structure with both through lanes of highway traffic travelling under the new overpass
- relocating the Three Mile Road intersection about 300m south of its current location to accommodate the new northbound off-ramp and maintain safe turning movements at the intersection
- removing the southbound off-ramp to Gympie Road due to poor geometry and constructing a new southbound off-ramp to Iindah Road to cater for southbound traffic
- upgrading the existing southbound on-ramp to improve the merge with the highway by constructing a longer acceleration lane and improving visibility
- incorporating a wide centre line treatment to provide greater separation of opposing directions of traffic.