- Capricorn Highway (Emerald to Rockhampton): reconstruction works
Reconstruction works are underway on the Capricorn Highway between Emerald and Rockhampton.
- Castlereagh Highway reconstruction works: St George to Hebel
The Department of Transport and Main Roads is working towards the reconstruction of the Castlereagh Highway in the South West region after extensive flooding events since 2010.
- Caboolture to Landsborough Rail Upgrade Study
Investigation of the need to upgrade and duplicate the rail line on the North Coast Rail Line.
- Caboolture to Maroochydore Corridor Study
Study which proposes a passenger rail service branching off the North Coast railway line at Beerwah, extending through Caloundra to Maroochydore.
- Cairns Bruce Highway Upgrade
The Cairns Bruce Highway Upgrade master plan is a planning study that investigated long term, multi-modal transport planning options to address the impacts of urban growth, congestion and traffic accidents.
- Cairns Bruce Highway Upgrade - Sheehy Road (Forest Gardens) to Ray Jones Drive
Stage one of the Cairns Bruce Highway Upgrade is the $150 million upgrade of the Sheehy Road (Forest Gardens) to Ray Jones Drive section. It will improve safety and traffic flow, reduce congestion and enhance access for 55,000 motorists using the southern access into Cairns each day.
- Cairns Integrated Public Transport Plan
The Cairns Integrated Public Transport Plan identified the need for convenient, reliable and effective public transport.
- Cairns Transit Network
The Cairns Transit Network is the first busway planning project of its kind in regional Queensland. It will improve public transport in Cairns by giving buses priority, either in separate bus lanes or on dedicated bus-only lanes (busways) which will be separated from general traffic.
- Cairns Transit Network—James Cook University premium bus stop
The Department of Transport and Main Roads is working with James Cook University and Cairns Regional Council to deliver one of the first projects for the Cairns Transit Network, the new James Cook University premium bus stop.
- Calliope Crossroads Intersection Upgrade
The Australian Government has committed to upgrading the intersection of the Bruce Highway and Dawson Highway, known locally as the Calliope Crossroads.
- Caloundra South Rail Corridor Realignment Study
A study to include a land use and transport integration review of the original Caboolture to Maroochydore Corridor Study alignment between the Bruce Highway and Sugar Bag Road.
- Captain Cook Highway Cairns to Mossman Craiglie
Reconstruction section of the Captain Cook Highway, between Cairns to Mossman, at Craiglie
- Captain Cook Highway Cairns to Mossman (South of Ellis Beach)
The Department of Transport and Main Roads has completed roadside repairs on the Captain Cook Highway, between Cairns and Mossman.
- Captain Cook Highway slope stabilisation works - Tin Creek to Yule Point
The department has completed slope stabilisation works above the Captain Cook Highway between Tin Creek and Yule Point.
- Cardwell Range realignment
Bruce Highway upgrade to improve safety and network efficiency.
- Cemetery Road and Leschke Road Intersection, Plainland (Warrego Highway): safety improvement works
The department is carrying out works on the Warrego Highway at the intersection with Cemetery Road and Leschke Road in Plainland to improve safety for motorists.
- CoastConnect: Caloundra to Maroochydore Quality Bus Corridor
An initiative to improve sustainable transport options and manage the pressures of population growth on Sunshine Coast roads.
- Connecting SEQ 2031
Connecting SEQ 2031 is a 22-year regional transport plan to serve the long-term needs of people living, working, recreating and conducting business in south east Queensland.
- Cross River Rail
A proposed new north-south rail line in Brisbane's inner city, including a tunnel under the Brisbane River and new underground inner city rail stations.
- Cunningham Highway: reconstruction works
Work has started on a program of works to repair various flood damaged sections of the Cunningham Highway north and south of Aratula.
- Cunningham's Gap reconstruction (Cunningham Highway)
Restoration works are underway on the Cunningham Highway at Cunningham’s Gap to repair damage from road pavement subsidence and landslips.
- Cycle Network Link Strategy
A plan to prioritise future cycle infrastructure needs in the Sunshine Coast and Moreton Bay Regional Council areas.
- Cycle South East
An inititiave to improve conditions for cyclists and encourage more people to get on their bikes.
- Carnarvon Highway reconstruction works: Mungindi to Rolleston
The Department of Transport and Main Roads is working towards the reconstruction of the Carnarvon Highway in the South West region after extensive flooding events since 2010.