- Caboolture-Bribie Island Road safety improvements
The department is undertaking safety improvements at four intersections on Caboolture-Bribie Island Road, Ningi.
- Caboolture River Bridge replacement project
The southbound bridge on Morayfield Road over the Caboolture River Bridge will be replaced with a new 2-lane bridge.
- Caboolture to Landsborough Rail Upgrade Study
Investigation of the need to upgrade and duplicate the rail line on the North Coast Rail Line.
- Caboolture to Maroochydore Corridor Study
Study which proposes a passenger rail service branching off the North Coast railway line at Beerwah, extending through Caloundra to Maroochydore.
- Cairns Bruce Highway Upgrade master plan
The Cairns Bruce Highway Upgrade master plan was released in 2010. It was the result of a planning study that investigated long term, multi-modal transport planning options to address the impacts of urban growth, congestion and traffic accidents.
- Cairns Southern Access Stage 2 (Robert Road to Foster Road): 6 lane widening
The Cairns Southern Access Stage 2 - Robert Road to Foster Road project will widen the Bruce Highway from 4 to 6 lanes on a 2.1km section.
- Cairns Transit Network
The Cairns Transit Network is the first busway planning project of its kind in regional Queensland. It will improve public transport in Cairns by giving buses priority, either in separate bus lanes or on dedicated bus-only lanes (busways) which will be separated from general traffic.
- Cairns Western Arterial Road—Bill Fulton Bridge duplication
Construction of a $34.2 million project to duplicate Bill Fulton Bridge will start in November 2016.
- Caloundra Road and Ridgewood Road safety improvements
Safety improvements are being proposed for the Caloundra Road and Ridgewood Road intersection, Little Mountain.
- Cape York Region Package
The Cape York Region Package is a $260.5 million package of works, jointly funded by the Australian and Queensland governments, to upgrade priority infrastructure on Cape York Peninsula.
- CoastConnect: Caloundra to Maroochydore Quality Bus Corridor
An initiative to improve sustainable transport options and manage the pressures of population growth on Sunshine Coast roads.
- Coomera Exit 54 interchange upgrade—Pacific Motorway
The Pacific Motorway Coomera Interchange (Exit 54) is being upgraded to cater for continued growth in the Coomera area.
- Coomera to Helensvale duplication project
The Coomera to Helensvale Duplication Project will duplicate the final section of single track on the Gold Coast train line, between Coomera and Helensvale stations.
- Coondoo Creek Bridge on Tin Can Bay Road
Detailed design activities are underway to replace the Coondoo Creek Bridge with a raised four-span concrete structure and new approaches. Construction is subject to funding.
- Cross River Rail
The Queensland Government is moving ahead with planning to reduce congestion on south-east Queensland’s rail network.
- Cunningham Highway/Amberley Intersection upgrade
The department has developed a concept plan for the upgrade of the Cunningham Highway between Yamanto and Amberley.
- Cunningham Highway - Warrill View
2km section of the Cunningham Highway through Warrill View will be upgraded with a combination of new road pavement and repairs to existing pavement, as well installing guardrail, line marking and signage.