Gympie Road planning study
The Department of Transport and Main Roads will be investigating ways to upgrade Gympie Road between Stafford Road and Roghan Road.
The planning study will investigate Gympie Road from Kedron to Carseldine.
- Metropolitan Region
The Gympie Road Planning Study is part of the Queensland Government’s overarching network plan for northern Brisbane, which will help identify options to manage congestion and improve safety. There are a number of significant planning and construction projects underway as part of this network plan.
The Gympie Road Planning Study is investigating:
- provision for all modes of transport expected to use the road, including buses, cars and other motor vehicles, bicycles and pedestrians
- traffic flow and travel times along Gympie Road
- priority intersection improvements to provide benefits for both cars and buses
- local connections between businesses, residential properties, local amenities and the local road network
- safety improvements for motorists, public transport passengers, cyclists and pedestrians.
||07 3137 8344|
Gympie Road Planning Study
PO Box 70
Spring Hill QLD 4004
(no stamp required)