- Land Use and Public Transport Accessibility Index
An innovative planning tool to measure ease of access to common destinations by walking and/or public transport.
- Landsborough Highway—reconstructing Central West
The Landsborough Highway is being repaired as part of Operation Queenslander.
- Landsborough to Nambour Rail Corridor Study
The aim of this study was to improve the efficiency, service frequency, operating speeds and reliability of trains in the area.
- Leichhardt Highway (Westwood to Taroom) reconstruction works
Reconstruction works are underway on the Leichhardt Highway between Westwood and. These works are part of Operation Queenslander, the largest reconstruction effort in Queensland’s history, rebuilding communities, fixing infrastructure and restoring regional economies after flooding and cyclone events in 2010/2011/2012.
- Lockyer Valley flood reconstruction: Forest Hill-Fernvale, Gatton-Laidley and Laidley-Plainland Roads
The department is carrying out flood reconstruction works on Forest-Hill Fernvale, Gatton-Laidley and Laidley-Plainland Roads.
The work is part of Operation Queenslander, the largest reconstruction effort in Queensland’s history, rebuilding communities, fixing infrastructure and restoring regional economies.
- Logan Motorway Corridor Strategy
The Logan Motorway Corridor Strategy is a long term plan to address the area’s future growth in industrial, commercial and residential development.