- Mackay, Isaac and Whitsunday Principal Cycle Network Plan
- Mackay Ring Road Planning Study
The Mackay Ring Road Planning Study will investigate options for a ring road around Mackay, from Sandy Creek in the south to Farleigh in the north and east to the Mackay Port.
- Mains Road and Kessels Road intersection upgrade project
Providing a short underpass beneath Mains Road for Kessels Road traffic with improved turn and intersection lanes and new provisions for buses, pedestrians and cyclists.
- Maleny–Kenilworth Road reconstruction works
The Department of Transport and Main Roads is working towards the reconstruction of Maleny-Kenilworth Road which was impacted by landslip damage in January 2011.
- Maleny-Stanley River Road reconstruction works
The department is working towards the reconstruction of Maleny-Stanley River Road which was impacted by landslip damage in January 2011.
- Mareeba-Dimbulah Road (Fraser Street to Mareeba Rodeo Grounds): flood repairs
The Department of Transport and Main Roads has been widening and repairing flood-damaged sections of this road.
- Mareeba-Dimbulah Road: Springmount Road to Masterton Road flood repairs
The Springmount Road, Algoma Road and Masterton Road intersections will be upgraded to improve visibility and access for heavy vehicles.
- Maroochydore Road Section A works
Pavement rehabilitation works on Maroochydore Road will be undertaken between Main Road/Grieg Street and the Sunshine Homemaker Centre.
- Maroochydore Station Corridor Study
An assessment of a realignment to improve passenger benefits in the Maroochydore central business area and identify other social, cultural and environmental benefits.
- Millaa Millaa-Malanda Road reconstruction works completed
Reconstruction of sections of Millaa Millaa-Malanda Road.
- Mitchell bridge replacement
The Department of Transport and Main Roads is constructing a new bridge over the Maranoa River at Mitchell.
- Moggill Road road works, Mogill
The Department of Transport and Main Roads is carrying out road works on Moggill Road, from Priors Pocket Road to Moggill Ferry, Moggill.
- Mooloolaba Road Safer Roads Sooner Project
Safety improvements on Mooloolaba Road between Buderim Pines Drive and Foote Avenue, Buderim.
- Morayfield Road Upgrade Bruce Highway to Gaffield Street
Planning to upgrade Burpengary-Caboolture Road (Morayfield Road) between the Bruce Highway and Gaffield Street.
- Moreton Bay Rail Link
Moreton Bay Rail Link will deliver a 12.6 km dual-track rail line between Petrie and Kippa-Ring.
- Mossman-Daintree Road stabilisation works
The Department of Transport and Main Roads is carrying out stabilisation works on 5 sites on the Mossman-Daintree Road.
- Mossman-Mt Molloy Road: reconstruction works
The Mossman-Mt Molloy project will reconstruct 5 sections - 2 are between Bushy Creek and Julatten and 3 sites are at the top of the range.
- Mossman-Mt Molloy Road (Rex Range): slope stabilisation works
The Department of Transport and Main Roads is carrying out slope stabilisation work on a section of the Mossman-Mt Molloy Road.
- Mount Crosby and Kangaroo Gully Roads intersection upgrade
The Department of Transport and Main Roads is upgrading the intersection of Mount Crosby and Kangaroo Gully Roads in Anstead to improve safety for motorists, pedestrians and cyclists.
- Mount Lindesay Highway - Beaudesert Town Centre Bypass
Planning to identify and preserve a transport corridor for a bypass of the Beaudesert town centre off the Mount Lindesay Highway.
- Mount Lindesay Highway: Chambers Flat Road and Crowson Lane interchange
Construction of Stage 1 of the Mount Lindesay Highway: Rosia Road to Chambers Flat Road upgrade began in early 2011.
- Mount Lindesay Highway (south of Rathdowney): reconstruction works
A program of works is underway to repair various flood damaged sections of the Mount Lindesay Highway between Rathdowney and the NSW border.
- Mount Lindesay Highway (Telemon Street) Beaudesert
The largest reconstruction effort in Queensland's history is underway; rebuilding communities, fixing infrastructure and restoring regional economies after flooding and cyclone events.
- Mount Mee Road reconstruction works
- MPPL Planning Study
An investigation to improve the Miles Platting, Padstow and Logan Rd intersection, the Padstow and Warrigal Rd intersection and surrounding networks.
- Mount Cotton Road and Wuduru Road intersection
This project will improve safety at the intersection of Mount Cotton Road and Wuduru Road with new linemarking and a dedicated right-turn lane for southbound traffic to turn from Mount Cotton Road to Wuduru Road.
- Mt Lindesay Beaudesert Strategic Transport Network Investigation
Investigation of transport needs for the Mt Lindesay/Beaudesert region for the next 50 to 60 years.
- Mulgowie Road flood reconstruction
Works will occur on Mulgowie Road to address flood damage.
- Multi-Modal Transport Corridor
A future transport corridor from Caloundra Road to the Sunshine Motorway, Sunshine Coast.