- Pacific Motorway (M1): in-house noise treatment project
A project to address the recommendations from an independent government review into road traffic noise from the upgraded Pacific Motorway (now known as the M1 Motorway).
- Pacific Motorway (M1): asphalt overlay
Road resurfacing works will involve profiling out the existing road surface, laying a new asphalt surface and installing new line marking.
- Pacific Motorway Upgrade: Fitzgerald Avenue, Springwood to Shortland Street, Slacks Creek
The construction of an additional southbound auxiliary lane on the Pacific Motorway between Fitzgerald Avenue, Springwood and Shortland Street, Slacks Creek.
- Pacific Motorway upgrade: Paradise Road roundabout upgrade
- Palmerston Highway: reconstruction works
The Palmerston Highway project will reconstruct 17 sites across 37.8km of the Palmerston Highway between Shaws Corner and Beatrice River.
- Pine Creek-Yarrabah Road, Yarrabah: reconstruction works
The Department of Transport and Main Roads is reconstructing a 2.3km section of Pine Creek-Yarrabah Road. Works will start mid-2013, weather permitting.
- Port Douglas Road, Port Douglas
The Department of Transport and Main Roads has completed reconstructing a 500m section of Port Douglas Road.
- Pacific Motorway (M1) upgrade: Gateway to Logan Motorway
Improvements to 16km of the Pacific Motorway through Rochedale South, Springwood, Daisy Hill, Shailer Park and Loganholme.
- Pacific Motorway (M1) upgrade: Mudgeeraba Interchange upgrade (Exit 79)
An early stage of the Pacific Motorway upgrade.
- Pacific Motorway (M1) upgrade: Nerang South Interchange (Exit 73)
Upgrade includes new overpass, replacing roundabouts with synchronised traffic signal controls, improved ramps, and upgrading local road connections.
- Pacific Motorway (M1) upgrading: overview Gateway to Tugun
A master plan for upgrading the Pacific Motorway is being progressively implemented, between the Gateway Motorway and Tugun. The plan is divided into sections, Gateway to Logan Motorway and Nerang to Tugun.
- Pacific Motorway (M1) upgrade planning: Nerang to Tugun
Planning study on an upgrade of the Pacific Motorway between Nerang and Tugun.
- Pacific Motorway (M1) upgrade: Robina Interchange (Exit 82)
An upgrade to replace existing roundabouts at the eastern and western ends of the overpass bridge has been completed.
- Pacific Motorway (M1) upgrade: 6-lane widening Nerang to Worongary
Widening the Pacific Motorway between Nerang South (Exit 73) and Worongary (Exit 77) from 4 lanes to 6 lanes.
- Pacific Motorway (M1) upgrade: Springwood (south) to Daisy Hill
An upgrade to help increase traffic flow and improve safety on the Pacific Motorway.
- Pacific Motorway (M1) upgrade: Varsity Lakes Interchange (Exit 85)
Roundabouts in the interchange will be replaced with synchronised traffic signal controlled intersections.
- Pacific Motorway upgrade Worongary Exit 77 to Mudgeeraba Exit 79
Pacific Motorway upgrade: 6 lane widening from Worongary (Exit 77) to Mudgeeraba (Exit 79)
- Palmwoods-Montville Road
The Department of Transport and Main Roads is currently working towards reconstructing Palmwoods-Montville Road, which was closed by landslip damage in early 2010 and then sustained further damage in January 2011.
- Park Ridge Connector
This project aims to identify and preserve a road transport corridor between Wembley Road, Browns Plains and Granger Road, Park Ridge.
- Peninsula Developmental Road
The department is reconstructing 3 sections of the Peninsula Developmental Road between the Archer River and Laura, following damage sustained during recent flood and cyclone events.
- Port Connect
Port Connect is a $385 million project that will deliver a duplication of the existing Port of Brisbane Motorway as well as a 3km extension.
- Pumicestone Road/Bruce Highway interchange planning study
Upgrade of the existing Pumicestone Road interchange on the Bruce Highway, north-east of Caboolture.