Skip links and keyboard navigation

Changing your approved person scheme personal details

Once accredited as an approved person, you may need to update or change your personal details (such as changes to your residential, mailing or email address or your mobile or telephone number). If this happens, you must notify the Approved Person Scheme Administrator within 14 days after the change occurs.

To update and change your personal details, you need to:

  • complete the relevant section of the Approved Person Application (form number F1855).
  • submit your application to the Approved Person Scheme Administrator (there is no application fee required) either by:
    • Email:
    • Post: Approved Person Scheme Administrator
      Department of Transport and Main Roads
      PO Box 673
      Fortitude Valley 
Last updated
16 February 2021