Skip links and keyboard navigation

Replacing your approved person accreditation document

If your approved person accreditation document has been damaged, lost or stolen, you must notify the Approved Person Scheme Administrator within 14 days.

You can request a replacement accreditation document at no cost by:

  • Email:
  • Post: Approved Person Scheme Administrator
    Department of Transport and Main Roads
    PO Box 673

Information to provide

You must provide the following:

  • full name
  • customer reference number—your Queensland driver licence number
  • approved person accreditation number—your MA number
  • residential address (if applicable)
  • postal address (if applicable)
  • email address (if applicable)
  • daytime contact phone or mobile number (if applicable).
Last updated
08 June 2022