Transport Infrastructure Contract (TIC)
The Transport Infrastructure Contract (TIC) suite consists of:
- TIC Construct Only (TIC-CO) - replacing the Road Construction Contract (RCC)
- TIC Sole Invitation (TIC-SI) - replacing the Road Performance Contract (RPC)
- TIC Design and Construct (TIC-DC) - replacing the Design and Construct Contract (D and C)
The suite of contracts has been created by:
- incorporating the standard supplementary and special conditions into one common set of general conditions of contract
- updating contract clauses to reflect policy / legislative changes and current industry best practice
- introducing a Clause Bank that includes infrastructure type specific clauses
- simplifying existing forms to be more user friendly, and
- developing new templates to cater for contracts of different needs.
The Bitumen Price Index charts the average general market (gate) price of C170 Bitumen as at the 15th day of each month.
Contact: TMR Technical Documents
Unless otherwise indicated, the following Creative Commons copyright applies
- Last updated 31 July 2023