Printing and viewing receipts and images
I can't view or print receipts
If you are unable to view your receipt you may need to update your Adobe Reader software as our receipts are produced in a PDF format.
To update your Adobe Reader software:
- Save the document to your computer
- Update your version of Adobe Reader
- Reopen the document
If you can view the document but it still does not print properly, then this may be due to your printer settings.
Printing your document history
If you have problems printing a document in the document history, it may be the pop-up blocker settings on your browser. To open the document please allow access when asked on the pop up blocker message.
View images such as infringements or documents
If you have clicked on a link to view an image such as an infringement notice and the image does not display, it may be due to:
- having popups blocked in the security settings of your browser
- your device or wi-fi having weak performance which can contribute to lag time before the image is presented
- clicking the link multiple times causing your device to freeze up and then present several popups of the same image.
Do NOT continue to click on the link.
If an image doesn’t display, try:
- checking your security settings and if required, changing the setting to allow popups. Once you have viewed the image, you may choose to reset your security level.
- waiting for a few more seconds to allow time for the image to be displayed
- exiting and restarting your browser
- turning off your device and restarting.
Why is the infringement number on my receipt shorter than the one on my infringement notice?
The number on the receipt should be identical to the number on the infringement notice with the exception of the last digit, also known as the check digit. The check digit is used for internal processing but is not technically a part of the recorded infringement number. The receipt is still valid proof of your payment.
I don't have printer access, how can I get a copy of my receipt?
You can email yourself a copy from within the online service.
View and print past payment receipts
Through the View My History online service, you can access all of your online receipts and documents. You will be required to verify your details at a log in screen, due to privacy restrictions.
You can also see past receipts by logging into your My TMR Account.
View licence, change of address and permit documents online
These receipts contain confidential personal information, so you will need to confirm your identity by using an online access code or answering identity questions to view a licence renewal or change of address receipt.
For more information on how to apply for an online access code or how to answer the identity questions, see our how to confirm your identity for online services.
Still need help?
If you need further help, contact us.
- Last updated 23 May 2021