We are delivering a $28.8 million project to improve safety along sections of Morayfield Road and Beerburrum Road.
Beerburrum Road intersection with Industry Drive and Old Gympie Road
We implemented safety treatments to create a safer and more efficient intersection for road users and pedestrians.
We have improved traffic flow and pedestrian movements at Beerburrum Road intersection with Industry Drive and Old Gympie Road as part of the Morayfield and Beerburrum Road Route Safety Strategy.
- Improves safety
- Increases capacity
- Improves network efficiency
- Increases traffic flow
- Reduces travel time
- upgrading traffic signals at the intersection to provide fully controlled turning movements
- modifying the intersection to provide additional turning lanes
- extending the right-turn lane from Old Gympie Road into Industry Drive to improve storage capacity
- road widening, drainage, and improved road lighting
- footpath connectivity between Pumicestone Road intersection and Industry Drive intersection.
- Total investment
- $28.8 million
The project is complete and has delivered a safer and more efficient intersection for road users and pedestrians.