Greenbank RSL park 'n' ride
The Greenbank RSL park 'n' ride is complete and opened to the public on 20 September 2021.
In late 2017, the Queensland Government committed $21 million to develop the Greenbank RSL park 'n' ride, delivering 600 new parking spaces and supporting the growth of commuters using the Greenbank RSL bus stop.
Along with the project benefits, the upgrade offers commuters:
- 600 new parking spaces
- new kiss 'n' ride parking bay for drivers dropping off and picking up
- 2-way link road between Blackwell Street and Corporate Place
- 3 new bus stops on the new link road
- landscaping to enhance the area
- covered bike racks for bike riders
- lighting and security measures
- new bus layover and amenities for bus drivers.
- Improves safety
- Increases car parks
- Better active transport
- Ensures compliance with the disabilities component of the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 and meets Disability Standards for Accessible Public Transport 2002 targets.
• Improves passenger amenities and meets Public Transport Infrastructure Manual standards.
• Addresses crime prevention through environmental design.
• Delivers passenger transport infrastructure to permit growth in bus services over time to meet demand through to 2036.
QTRIP investment ID 730471
- Total investment
- $21 million
- Queensland Government
- $21 million