Program highlights and maps
Investment in the maintenance of the network1
Investment in targeted road safety initiatives2
Investment in the Transport Infrastructure Development Scheme3
Gateway Motorway and Bruce Highway in northern Brisbane4
Coomera Connector (Stage 1), Coomera to Nerang
Inland Freight Route, Charters Towers to Mungindi5
Logan and Gold Coast Faster Rail (Kuraby to Beenleigh)
- $2.598 billion Logan and Gold Coast Faster Rail (Kuraby to Beenleigh) upgrade (jointly funded with the Australian Government)
- $1 billion funding commitment towards upgrades of the Inland Freight Route (Charters Towers to Mungindi) (jointly funded with the Australian Government). Project details and timing subject to negotiation with Australian Government.
- $600 million Queensland Train Manufacturing Program which forms part of the $7.1 billion to boost Queensland’s train manufacturing industry and build and operate 65 trains subject to the outcomes of the competitive procurement process
- $544.5 million for the Warrego Highway (jointly funded with the Australian Government). Project details and timing subject to further planning and negotiation with the Australian Government. The Queensland Governments initial priority is upgrading the Mount Crosby Road interchange.
- $374.1 million New Generation Rollingstock, European Train Control System fitment, install new signalling
Image: Yarrabah Jetty, design and construction.