Who we are
As a leading commercial business within the Department of Transport and Main Roads, RoadTek is a major provider of transport infrastructure solutions throughout Queensland.
At RoadTek, we deliver state-wide services through a number of integrated business streams including civil construction and maintenance, structures, electrical, and linemarking supported by an internal construction fleet.
What we do
RoadTek is a level 3 commercial business within the department, with accreditation to national and international standards.
RoadTek is instrumental in the delivery and maintenance of projects that make up the state’s extensive road and bridge network. We specialise in delivering technically difficult and hard to scope projects for both state and local governments, and provide valued services in niche markets.
RoadTek is a multi-disciplined organisation, combining experience and knowledge with technology and innovation; enabling us to service all road construction and maintenance needs.
At RoadTek, we:
How we do it
Our offices are in strategic locations across Queensland so we can deliver projects anywhere in the state. Our local presence allows our people to develop ongoing relationships, increasing our understanding of local and regional issues. This adds value to the way our products and services are delivered.
As an organisation, RoadTek is focussed on community needs, as well as delivering best value outcomes in a safe and efficient manner.
Our unique alignment with government means we contribute to achieving sustainable regional and economic development and have accountability to the local community.
At RoadTek, our operations are guided by our values:
- Customers first—knowing our customer and what's important to them, delivering what matters and making decisions with empathy.
- Ideas into action—encouraging our people to challenge the norm and suggest solutions, embrace new ideas and work across boundaries.
- Unleash potential—expecting greatness, leading and setting clear expectations and seeking, providing and acting on feedback.
- Be courageous—owning our actions, successes and mistakes, taking calculated risks and acting with transparency.
- Empower people—leading, empowering and trusting, playing to everyone's strengths and developing our people.
Why choose RoadTek?
- We are part of the Department of Transport and Main Roads
- We have a culture of managing our customers’ assets as if they are our own
- We provide quality integrated asset management and maintenance services
- We are a state-wide business that supports local communities
- We help our customers to meet their business objectives
- We invest in our people and have a workforce with a proven ability to deliver
- We are committed to providing a safe working environment
- We are committed to protecting the natural environment
indicates required fields
We want this information to be the best it can be and we know we can't do it without you. Let us know what you thought of this page and what other information you would like to see.
We do not reply to feedback. Contact us if you need a response