Who we are
As a leading commercial business within Transport and Main Roads, RoadTek is a major provider of transport infrastructure solutions throughout Queensland.
At RoadTek, we deliver statewide services through three integrated business units – Asset Services, Network Services and Plant Hire Services.
What we do
RoadTek is instrumental in the delivery and maintenance of projects that make up the state’s extensive road and bridge network.
We are a multi-disciplined organisation, combining experience and knowledge with technology and innovation, enabling us to service all road construction and maintenance needs.
At RoadTek, we:
build and maintain roads and bridges
provide a range of traffic services, including street lighting, traffic signals, linemarking, intelligent transport systems, pavement testing, and intersection design
hire out plant and equipment, including graders, rollers, excavators, variable message signs and portable traffic lights.
How we do it
Our offices are in strategic locations across Queensland so we can deliver projects anywhere in the state. Our local presence allows our people to develop ongoing relationships, increasing our understanding of local and regional issues. This adds value to the way our products and services are delivered.
As an organisation, we value our customers, our people and our reputation. We focus on our customers’ priorities and needs, and we deliver value for money.
Our unique alignment with government means we contribute to achieving sustainable regional and economic development and have accountability to the local community.
Why choose RoadTek?
- We manage our customers’ assets as if they were our own.
- We provide quality integrated asset management and maintenance services.
- We are a statewide business that supports local communities.
- We help our customers meet their business objectives.
- We invest in our people and have a workforce with a proven ability to deliver.
- We are committed to providing a safe working environment.
- We are committed to protecting the environment.
- We are part of Transport and Main Roads.
The following items are available to download:
More information is available about: