Website accessibility features
The web accessibility features available on this site include:
- access keys and a logical tab order to navigate using assistive technologies
- instructions for resizing text
- access to a printable version of a page
- use of the Queensland Government Consistent User Experience Standard.
This site has been designed and developed to ensure that its content is available to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies
- those with slower internet connections or older equipment
- rural and regional users
- those with non-PC internet devices including handheld devices and mobile phones.
- Last updated 05 February 2024