Skip links and keyboard navigation


We provide information about driver licensing to help you drive safely on our roads.

We also provide information on adult identification cards.

Driver licensing reform

The Minister for Transport and Main Roads has announced a Queensland driver licence reform package—including changes to the Q-SAFE driver tests, older driver medical certificates and motorcycle license tests. Find out more information on the driver licence reform package.

Last updated
31 December 2013