Skip links and keyboard navigation

Online services

The following Online Services will be unavailable Friday 27 May 6:00-6:30pm EST (GMT +10): Check Driver Licence Status, Check Registration Status, Check High Powered Vehicle Status, Practise Road Rules Test, Quote for Registration.

If you are having technical problems with our services, check the tips for common errors and issues before you contact us.

Last updated
09 May 2016

Exit online services

When you make a transaction at this site you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. Cards accepted at this site:

Mastercard and Visa logo

surcharge will apply for all credit transactions, using a credit or debit card.


The following departmental publications can be ordered online.

Related information

The following services are not available online, but you can find more information about them on our website.