Consistent user experience
The Queensland Government has developed a Consistent User Experience standard (CUE), which is used on all websites and web-based applications established by the Queensland Government.
The purpose of the standard is to ensure that visitors:
- can find the information they need quickly and easily
- do not have to learn new navigation methods when using different agency sites
- can move from one site to another with familiarity.
To make this consistent experience a reality, the standard requires that:
- agency web pages are laid out consistently, with elements such as the navigation, search button and agency name always in the same place
- navigation is based on what visitors are likely to be looking for, rather than on how departments are organised
- the underlying techniques used to create the pages ensure they are accessible to as many people as possible.
indicates required fields
Help us improve the content on our website or tell us what is working well. Contact us if you need a response.