Cultural Heritage Policy and Manual
Our Indigenous and Historical Cultural Heritage Organisation Policy and Cultural Heritage Process Manual are designed closely around guidelines published by the Department of Seniors, Disability Services Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships and the Department of Environment and Science and provide internal direction on:
- our statutory obligations
- our engagement with First Nations peoples
- our roles and responsibilities
- managing projects by incorporating processes for Indigenous cultural heritage into project management
- entering agreements with Indigenous partners
- processes to adopt for use in development projects.
These directions are included in all steps of the delivery phases of our projects and cover all categories, including road, rail, marine and bus infrastructure projects.