Skip links and keyboard navigation


The photo identification card provides official proof of age for people 15 years and over who don't hold a driver licence or passport.

To drive interstate or overseas, contact the transport authority of the state or country you wish to drive in, to find out their licensing requirements and road rules.

You can apply to get copies of your documentation, including licence details, traffic history, industry authorities or documents we have given to you.