Disability Action Plan 2018–2022
The department's Disability Action Plan 2018–2022 outlines our continued commitment to improve accessibility for people with disability using the passenger transport system in Queensland.
It focuses on the whole journey and actions are categorised into 3 journey elements including:
- planning your journey
- travelling on passenger transport.
A fourth, overarching element focuses on working with our partners and stakeholders to reduce barriers to accessibility of the passenger transport network.
The plan was developed following consultation with members of the TMR Accessibility Reference Group (which includes representatives from government, industry and disability advocacy groups).
The Disability Action Plan 2018-2022 is currently available in the following formats:
- PDF version
- plain word, large font version
- Easy Read PDF version
- Easy Read Word version
- Dyslexic font PDF version
- Australian Sign Language (Auslan) version with text captions
- Audio version of the Disability Action Plan 2018-2022
- Disability Action Plan 2018-2022
- Why have a Disability Action Plan?
- Improving the accessibility
- Continuing the journey
- Planning your journey
- Boarding passenger transport
- Travelling on passenger transport
- Working together
- Implementation Plan
- Appendix A
Mid-term review outcomes
The department has completed a mid-term review of the Disability Action Plan 2018-2022 to monitor progress on implementation of the actions as at 31 December 2020.
- Disability Action Plan 2018-2022 mid-term review report
- Plain Word version—Disability Action Plan 2018-2022 mid-term review report
- HTML version—Disability Action Plan 2018-2022 mid-term review report
- Disability Action Plan 2018-2022 mid term review report – Easy Read pdf
- Disability Action Plan 2018-2022 mid term review report – Easy Read plain word
- Disability Action Plan 2018-2022 mid term review report – dyslexic font
- Disability Action Plan 2018-2022 mid term review report - Auslan version with captions and audio
A further review will be undertaken at the end of the Disability Action Plan at the end of 2022.
- Last updated 13 July 2022