Queensland Government Customer and Digital Group
The Queensland Government Customer and Digital Group leads and drives a more digitally enabled and responsive government, whilst facilitating simple and effective access to services for all Queenslanders. We provide digital, strategic and service delivery leadership and capability to enable more responsive services across the Queensland Government.
With a service delivery focus our vision is to:
- put customers at the heart of government services, and ensure government meets Queenslanders' expectations for quality service delivery – digital, over the phone and in person
- make service delivery easier, intuitive, and personalised, while protecting personal and business information and ensuring no-one is left behind
- get the greatest value from digital and ICT expenditure across Queensland through alignment to state outcomes and government policy and to transparently report performance to the public to raise awareness and trust.
Our business areas are:
- Office of the Chief Customer and Digital Officer
- Customer and Digital Strategy
- Transformation and Enabling Technologies
- Service Delivery and Operations.
We are responsible for:
- developing evidence-based customer and digital strategies, policies and roadmaps along with supporting tools, standards and guides to implement them
- providing independent assurance for government project delivery
- helping government get clear advice on significant digital and ICT enabled project investment
- providing the primary point of contact for customers to access government services through multiple delivery channels
- delivering corporate transactional and advisory services to more than 70,000 public servants across 25 Queensland Government agencies
- managing the ICT procurement category, including strategic arrangements and major ICT contracts, industry engagement
- promoting increased spend with small to medium enterprises.
- Last updated 24 August 2023