Supplying to TMR on the Ariba Network
The Department of Transport and Main roads (TMR) is partnering with SAP Ariba® and SAP Fieldglass to move away from paper-based and manual processes for sending purchase orders towards a more technology-enabled and streamlined approach through the introduction of the SAP Ariba platform.
From March 2022, TMR will progressively roll out the Ariba platform across our organisation, with some of the procurement and accounts payable processes being transitioned to use this platform. This means for some of you, the way you transact with TMR to supply your goods and services may soon be changing.
This change will affect providers who supply us with:
- personal protective equipment (PPE)
- major and minor equipment hire (dry hire)
- unplanned facilities maintenance.
You will be sent a registration email to opt in to use the new system, either by creating a new account or linking your existing Ariba account—we will then issue a Purchase Order to your company which means you can begin using the system through a supported web browser.
- Easier transactions with less red tape
- No registration or transation costs
- Timely payments through a secured platform
- Real-time tracking of the status of Purchase Orders (POs) / receive POs / confirm POs / request PO changes
- Submit invoices and receive invoice status updates
- Use of self-managed online catalogues
- Greater access to new business opportunities
indicates required fields
Help us improve the content on our website or tell us what is working well. Contact us if you need a response.