Traffic engineering, traffic management and road safety
Registration requirements, application form and the current registered suppliers/approved products.
Cones and bollards
Innovative Traffic Control Devices
Noise barrier construction
Noise barrier design
Noise fence products
Raised retro-reflective pavement markers (RRPMs)
Retro-reflective sheeting (RRS)
Road edge guide posts (REGP)
Road safety barrier systems and devices
Accepted products and suppliers
- The following documents, MASH FAQs and MASH Decision Tree, are available to support the transition of MASH guidelines in Queensland effective from 1st January 2022.
- Additionally, for change view details regarding Public Domain Steel Barrier Systems refer to FAQs and Decision Tree.
- Austroads Technical Advice Notes details issues related to safety barrier systems and devices.
Note: Departmental manuals and guidelines have precedence over these documents when applied in Queensland.
- Proposed implementation plan for the Austroads Safety Hardware Training and Accreditation Scheme (ASHTAS) to ensure correct installation and maintenance of road safety barriers.
Tactile ground surface indicators (TGSIs)
Temporary speed humps
Traffic management registration
- Registered suppliers
- Traffic management registration scheme
Please contact TMCRegistration@tmr.qld.gov.au for assistance with applying for traffic management registration.
Traffic sign supports
- Last updated 21 February 2023