The template flow is shown in the attached diagram, OnQ project template flow.
This is shown in matrix form in the OnQ Template Scaling Guide.
There are 14 templates covering all project types and sizes.
There are some different templates for infrastructure and business/ corporate projects. There are also some large and small project templates and some templates are combined in the 4in1.
The maximum number of OnQ templates any one project will have is 10. This will occur for larger business/ corporate projects with an ICT component requiring BPA & BRS templates - and these latter 2 will have an preliminary and final versions. Infrastructure projects will generally need up to seven. Small infrastructure or business/ corporate projects may need only 2.
The OnQ project templates are listed below.
- 4in1 - Infrastructure T1&2 - Project Proposal, Options Analysis, Business Case, Project Plan
- 4in1 - Component - Project Proposal, Options Analysis, Offer, Project Plan
- 4in1 - Business/ Corporate - Project Proposal, Options Analysis, Business Case, Project Plan
- Component Assignment Brief
- Project Scope Identification for small corporate projects
- Project Scope Identification for infrastructure Type 3 projects
- Project Plan for infrastructure Type 3 projects
- Project Plan for small corporate projects
- Preliminary / Final Business Process Analysis (BPA)
- Preliminary / Final Business Requirements Specification (BRS)
- Handover Report
- Completion Report
- 2 in 1 Project Finalisation Handover Report / Completion Report
- Post Implementation Review
Projects to be funded under the federal Infrastructure Investment – National Projects will require additional federal templates.
- Template Approval Matrix under Approval Process
Information in this section
- Last updated 19 December 2022