Queensland Transport Strategy
To prepare for the exciting changes happening in the transport sector, the Department of Transport and Main Roads released the Queensland Transport Strategy.
Our 30-year vision detailed in this strategy shows how we plan to harness emerging transport trends to continue to move people and products safely and efficiently into the future.
Structured around 5 high-level customer outcomes, the strategy will move us towards a transport industry which will be cost effective, safer and more reliable, where innovation can thrive and benefits are experienced across the community.
The 5 outcomes are:
- Accessible, convenient transport
- Safe journeys for all
- Seamless, personalised journeys
- Efficient, reliable and productive transport for people and goods
- Sustainable, resilient and liveable communities.
Please view the document: Queensland Transport Strategy.
- Last updated 23 July 2021