Bald Hills station park ‘n’ ride
Planning works are underway to upgrade and expand the southern side of the park 'n' ride at Bald Hills station.
- Improves safety
- Increases capacity
- Improves network efficiency
- Increases car parks
- Contributes to economy
- Better active transport
- Planning for a new park 'n' ride facility on Bald Hills Road, Bald Hills.
- Safer pedestrian movements through a new kiss ‘n’ ride facility within the existing park 'n' ride.
- Improved passenger amenities, experience and access to the train station.
- Improved safety for park 'n' ride customers and active transport users through new lighting and CCTV.
- Provide around 90 additional car parks for commuters.
- Total investment
- Queensland Government
Business case started in early 2021 and is due to be completed mid-2022.