Centenary Motorway and Logan Motorway interchange upgrade
We are in the business case phase for the Centenary Motorway and Logan Motorway interchange upgrade.
We are planning to duplicate the northbound carriageway from 1 to 2 lanes. This will help manage congestion, particularly during morning peak periods.
- Improves safety
- Increases capacity
- Improves network efficiency
- Reduces peak hour congestion
- Reduces interchange queuing
- Reduces travel time
- Contributes to economy
- Upgrading the existing interchange for northbound road users
- Upgrading the carriageway from 1 lane to 2 lanes
- About 1.5km of localised pavement widening, new guardrail and concrete barriers, relocation of light poles, moving the median and gantry removal
As part of the $400 million road stimulus package, the Queensland Government committed $15 million for the upgrade to support Queensland’s Economic Recovery Strategy: Building Queensland by driving investment in the infrastructure that supports our recovery, resilience and future prosperity.
- Total investment
- $15 million
- Queensland Government
- $15 million
We are currently undertaking the business case for this project and will work with key stakeholders and the community to ensure opportunities for feedback during this stage, with input helping to inform the design.