Everton Park Link Road, Stafford Road and South Pine Road, upgrade intersection
Everton Park Link Road plays a vital role in reducing traffic congestion at the Stafford Road and South Pine Road intersection.
Connecting from South Pine Road, north of the Kedron Brook Creek, to Stafford Road, east of Mountridge Street, the Everton Park Link Road project is stage 1 of a 2 stage plan.
- Improves safety
- Improves network efficiency
- Better active transport
- Better road access
- Reduces peak hour congestion
- Contributes to economy
- A direct route between Stafford Road and South Pine Road, reducing traffic congestion at the Stafford Road and South Pine Road intersection.
- The removal of the right turn facility from South Pine Road into Stafford Road during peak hours, providing more traffic light ‘green time,’ and improving travel time at the intersection.
- Increased connectivity for bike riders with dedicated facilities including a link to the Kedron Brook Bikeway.
- Increased pedestrian accessibility around shopping precincts with wider footpaths and additional crossings at the Everton Park Link Road intersection.
Investment ID 728480
- Total investment
- $ 31 million
- Queensland Government
- $31 million