Multi Access Graphics System
MAGS is used to preview or plot standard plot files for Department of Transport and Main Roads Queensland design software:
- VPath (Vehicle swept path)
- COGO (COORDINATE GEOMETRY)
- VehSim (Vehicle Simulation).
Download stand-alone MAGS installation
- Unzip the download file "MAGS504.zip'' to a folder on your hard drive.
- Run the installation file MAGS504.msi to install MAGS.
Note: MAGS ini file paths are preconfigured for the default installation path: C:\Apps\MAGS
Download VehSim with MAGS included
- Unzip the download file "VehSimV2.8.zip'' to a folder on your hard drive.
- Run the self-extracting zip file VehSim_2.8.exe to install VehSim.
Note: MAGS and VehSim ini file paths are preconfigured for the default extract path: C:\Apps
MAGS V5.04 and VehSim software is provided free of charge. The provision of full technical support is limited to users who are employees of the Department of Transport and Main Roads Queensland or consultants performing work for the department.
For more information contact CADD Systems via the Service Centre:
|07 3066 2000
If your request is of an urgent nature, could you please follow your email up with a phone call to 07 3066 2000, as the Service Centre mailbox is primarily for non-urgent requests.
Windows XP Pro or later.
- Last updated 05 July 2020