Transport and Main Roads 12D model customisation
Transport and Main Roads customisation for 12d Model is a collection of custom files incorporating the current string labelling convention, colours, linestyles, mapping files and utilities.
The 12d Model customisation is available for download and use by external designers and surveyors performing road design and surveying work for the Department of Transport and Main Roads Queensland.
Installing the customisation
Customisation for 12d Model V14 (release May 2021)
TMR 12d customisation V14.1.1 installation steps:
- Read the installation notes for TMR 12d Model Customisation V14.1.1.
- Download and run TMR 12d Customisation V14.1.1.
If you need an older version of the customisation, contact CADD Systems via the Department of Transport and Main Roads IT Service Centre.
To be notified of updates to TMR Customisation email Register Contact Details and provide your contact details in the email body.
- Windows 7 or Windows 10
- 12d® Model™ Version V14.0C2g
Full technical support is limited to users who are employees of the Department of Transport and Main Roads Queensland or consultants performing work for the department.
For more information contact CADD Systems via the IT Service Centre:
Phone: 07 3066 2000
If your request is of an urgent nature, follow your email up with a phone call to 07 3066 2000, as the Service Centre mailbox is primarily for non-urgent requests.
12d Model installation notes
The customisation content is packaged as a self-extracting zip (TMR12dCustV1411ext.exe).
The default extract path is 'C:\ProgramData\TMR\12d.Model'
The self-extractor file contains the TMR 12d Customisation starting at the folder ‘V14.1.1’.
If a different extract path is used for the customisation then there are several files in the customisation that contain paths that will need modifying. You can use the program 'TMR_Configure_12d' to perform this operation.
Because of Operating System differences relating to shortcut creation, there are two configuration tools. One for Windows 7, one for Windows 10.
- On Windows 7 run '.\V14.1.1\TMR_Configure_12d_Win7.exe'
- On Windows 10 run '.\V14.1.1\ TMR_Configure_12d_Win10.exe'
The following actions will be performed as required:
- Perform a search and replace on selected files to reflect the extraction path if different from the default.
- Update the environment variable AUTHORIZATION_4D in ‘User\env_default’ to set the location to your 12d licence file.
- Create a shortcut on the desktop to launch 12d Model V12 against the TMR 12d Customisation.
If the default extraction path is chosen, you should see the following dialogues.
If the customisation has not been extracted to the default folder, the following dialogues will be presented.
indicates required fields
Help us improve the content on our website or tell us what is working well. Contact us if you need a response.