Information for taxi drivers and operators
Changes have been made to strengthen taxi customer safety standards, accessibility and accountability, and increase transparency for passenger fares.
Read more about the reform and the new framework for the personalised transport industry.
Information for taxi operators and drivers
- Driver training requirements
- Peak demand management plans
- Advertising restrictions
- Monitoring and reporting
- Driver disaffiliation
- Requirement to carry written notice
- Disclose taxi service licence values
- Maximum payment surcharge
- Taxi bailment
- Display of Authorised Driver—Booked Hire and Taxi Display Card
Information on disability services
- Last updated 27 June 2022