Surrendering your approved person accreditation
If you no longer wish to hold your approved person accreditation you must notify the Approved Person Administrator within 14 days by:
To update and change your personal details, you need to:
- completing the relevant section of the Approved Person Application (form number F1855).
- submit with your application:
- all unused certificates of modification
- all unused modification plates
- all used certificates of modification up to seven years after it is given to an owner
- all cancelled certificates of modification for a vehicle two years after the certificate was cancelled.
- Post your application (including above certificates of modification and modification plates) to:
- Approved Person Administrator
Department of Transport and Main Roads
PO Box 673
Once you have surrendered your approved person accreditation, you cannot certify any vehicle modifications. If you want to reapply for the approved person accreditation you need to lodge a new approved person application.
indicates required fields
Help us improve the content on our website or tell us what is working well. Contact us if you need a response.