Changing your approved person accreditation details
If your approved person accreditation details change (such as your residential or mailing address, email address, mobile or phone number) you must notify the Approved Person Scheme Administrator within 14 days after the change occurs.
You can notify the Approved Person Scheme Administrator by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred method)
- Post: Approved Person Scheme Administrator
Department of Transport and Main Roads
PO Box 673
FORTITUDE VALLEY QLD 4006.
Approved person accreditation information
You must provide the following details:
- full name
- customer reference number—your Queensland driver licence number
- approved person accreditation number—your MA number
- old and new residential address (if applicable)
- old and new postal address (if applicable)
- old and new email address (if applicable)
- old and new daytime contact phone or mobile number (if applicable).
- Last updated 29 July 2022