Applying for additional modification codes
If you wish to apply for additional modification codes for your approved person accreditation, you need to demonstrate that you have the relevant industry experience and qualifications for the additional modification codes that you are applying for.
Making an application
To add modification code(s) to your approved person accreditation, you need to:
- Complete an approved person application
- Attach to your application copies of:
- your qualifications
- evidence of industry experience
- any other supporting documents.
- Lodge your application directly with the Approved Person Scheme Administrator either by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Approved Person Scheme Administrator
Department of Transport and Main Roads
PO Box 673
FORTITUDE VALLEY QLD 4006
Application and decision making process
You will be notified in writing of the outcome of your application. If we require further information to support your application, we will contact you by email or telephone. If your application is granted, we will provide you with an approved person accreditation document. If your application is refused, we will provide you with an information notice providing reasons why your application has been refused and your appeal options.
- Last updated 30 November 2021